[OABS] Meeting minutes from todays meeting July 29th

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:37:36 UTC 2020

Hey guys, here are some brief notes I took during our meeting. If there is
any confusion about anything please let me know. Thank you all for a great
meeting.

Business meeting discussion Notes:

   -

   Board Update: Emily Kiehl is now serving as Vice President and Sadie
   McFarland as Secretary
   -

   Walkathon is at $865
   -

   Ohio Fitness call was decided to be discontinued
   -

   We brainstormed about state convention planning and ideas of
   implementing music. We will further talk about producing music sections for
   in between virtual events as well as having someone act as a DJ for our
   sessions.
   -

   Also, we will further look into fundraising at the state convention
   exhibit hall.
   -

   Talked about potentially having an Ohio talent contest for the affiliate
   for convention
   -

   Look into having speakers for our OABS sessions at convention

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His