[OABS] Membership dues

Asia Quinones-Evans asiaevans102897 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:15:45 UTC 2020

The Student Division Dues are $5.
If you want to pay your membership dues threw pay pal the email you can use
is asiaevans102897 at gmail.com

If you want to pay your memebership dues by mailing a check send it to 1726
Hamilton Ave Lorain, Ohio 44052
Please put your name in the Note area on the check or put a separate piece
of paper with your name on it so I know who the dues will go towards. If
there is no way for me to tell who the dues is for than the check will not
be counted.

If you have any questions you can call me at 440-670-6509 and leave a
voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Asia quinones-Evans the OABS Treasurer