[OABS] Fwd: FW: [NFBofSC] South Carolina Association of Blind Students

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:09:47 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 8:08 PM
Subject: FW: [NFBofSC] South Carolina Association of Blind Students
To: Kinshuk Tella <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>

*From:* NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> *On Behalf Of *Derique Simon
via NFBofSC
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 09, 2020 7:51 PM
*To:* nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
*Cc:* Derique Simon <deriques at icloud.com>; derique at icloud.com

              Good evening federation family. The South Carolina
Association of Blind Students would love to invite you all to our first
conference call of this year where will be talking about online learning,
and the resources to pave the road to success during these strained times.
Our Call will be Saturday September 12th at 7 Eastern. Looking forward to
seeing you all there.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York) 13017158592,,8032543777# US

+(Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston

Derique Simon

Board Member|NFB of SC

President| South Carolina Association of Blind Students

Him/his

8643989437

Deriques at icloud.com

Only those who risk going to far can possibley find out how far they can
go. T.S Eliot
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His