[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] One Week Left to Register!!!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:39:23 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Logan Stenzel via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:54 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] One Week Left to Register!!!
To: <NABS-L at nfbnet.org>
CC: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>

Hello on this Marvelous Midwest Monday NABS Nation,

Now that March is just around the corner, I really need you to do something…

Register for our “Marching Towards Your Authenticity” seminar! The
registration deadline of March 1st is coming up fast. I know it’s hard to
believe that March is only a week away, but it is, and you definitely don’t
want to miss out on this year's Midwest Student Seminar taking place on
March 19th and 20th. A weekend designed to help you be your authentic self
in all facets of life. Filled with guest speakers and interactive
activities, Midwest is sure to be an engaging weekend of growth and fun.

Not from the Midwest? No problem, our seminar is open to registration from
students all over. Just head on over to the following link
https://bit.ly/3aWzbZL by March 1st to register. We in no way, shape, or
form
want finances to deter student attendance. If the $25 registration
fee stands in the way of your attendance or if you have additional
questions about the registration process, please don’t hesitate to reach
out to NABS First Vice President, Kenia Flores, at kflores at keniaflores.com

I look forward to seeing all of you in March! Now, March forth and be
yourself!

Best Regards,

Logan Stenzel