[OABS] Minnesota and Ohio student division Collaboration Game Night: Monday, August 2nd at 8 pm central

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:24:11 UTC 2021

Attention NABS!!!

What do you get when you mix Minnesota and Ohio together? A time you won't
forget!

Treat yourself next Monday with the Minnesota and Ohio student divisions.

We are teaming up for the very first time on Monday, August 2nd, for game
night at 8 pm central, 9 pm eastern. We are hosting a competitive game of
Storyteller, as well as a few rounds of the ever so popular, Five Second
Rule.

Here's the Zoom information.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/92851899838

Meeting ID: 928 5189 9838

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,92851899838# US (New York)

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His