[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] join Us: NABS September Membership Meeting 9/26/21

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:27:39 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Parsons via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 10:34 AM
Subject: [NABS-L] join Us: NABS September Membership Meeting 9/26/21
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
CC: Robert Parsons <rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>

> Hey My Family
>

> Let me say, I think I speak for the entire NABS board when I say we are
so proud to hear about the accomplishments and experiences you all are
having while returning to your studies, training and other endeavors. With
Blind Equality Achievement Month (BEAM) quickly approaching, it is only
right that our September membership call will provide the space to both
celebrate and share the achievements of our members and the guest
presenters we have attending. Please, join us for discussions on how we as
blind students can promote equality in the realms of education, employment,
and social life; there may even be a special door prize in it for you. The
September membership conference link is below and we look forward to
connecting with everyone on Sunday, September 26 at 9pm EST.

> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
> Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
> One tap mobile
> +13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
> +13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
>

> With Love,
>

> Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT
>
> Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
>
> Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
>
> Doctoral Student| Counselor Education
>
> Western Michigan University ‘25
>
> Pronouns: He, Him, His
>
> P: 804.801.7674