[Oagdu] NAGDU app

Tollebooth tollebooth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:03:37 UTC 2014

I agree with you Deanna but it is equally as important for each state to have supportive laws on the books. This makes it clear for the local law enforcement agencies who will be asked to uphold those laws. Not everyone fully understands the weight and the measure and the balance of the Americans with disabilities act.  As useless as it may seem at times, having laws in each state that support what the Americans With Disabilities Act already has declared is a great tool for those who may need to use or stand on those laws in every state. To be honest I am surprised that there are still states who do not have such laws on their books.

tollebooth
513-439-7931

Note: this message was created using dictation on an iOS device.