[Oagdu] Welcome all!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Feb 26 13:31:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Welcome to the Oagdu list. I am soooo happy the list is up and running and to see you all here!
Thanks for the introductions.
I am Deanna Lewis, President of Oagdu and I also live in Cincinnati. Cincinnati must be a great place to live, since so many of us live here, LOL! I was born here, but have lived in different parts of the city.
I have a 6 ½ year old male black lab, named Pascal. He is from Guide Dogs for the Blind and we've been a team for almost 5 years.
Pascal did an awesome job during a  traffic check this morning, when a car coming from behind us turned left in front of us. If I had been using a cane, the driver would have run over it! Pascal got lots of love and a nice treat when we made it safely across!
I hope that with this list, Oagdu can find some new members.

Deanna and Pascal