[Oagdu] Welcome all!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Feb 27 14:44:32 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy,
It's good to see you here, we've talked in the past on another list.
I can totally empathize with the hearing issues. I have a slight hearing loss, due to many ear infections when I was younger. But, a year ago, I lost more hearing when I had a horrible sinus infection and bronchitis. At that time, I was miserable, and my balance was very off. Luckily, with steroids, most of the hearing came back. But, those few weeks were just horrible!
I have a friend in Florida who is blind and also considering a Cochlear Implant, it would be cool to connect the two of you. She is really debating whether to go through with the surgery or not. Can I give her your email address???
Talk to you soon.
Deanna and Pascal