[Oagdu] An update.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:19:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As I am sure some of you noticed, we did not have an Oagdu call last Sunday.
I attended the NFB National Convention in Orlando and the day after I got
back in town, I had yet another eye surgery. The surgery went well and I am
on the mend, but I did not remember our call. I am really sorry for the
inconvenience that I caused.

Instead of scheduling another call for July, I recommend that we wait until
August for our next call. Some of our members will be helping out with the
Bell Program in Columbus, so it's best just to wait until August. Please
mark Sunday, August 10th down on your calendars for our 7:00 PM Oagdu
meeting.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thanks for the understanding.

I am looking forward to sharing some exciting news and notes form the
National Association of Guide Dog Users meeting in Orlando!

Talk to you all soon!

Deanna