[Oagdu] Dallas update!!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:29:10 UTC 2014

Hey guys!
     For those of you who weren't on the call last night, I have been
having some health issues with my boy. He is losing fur, has loose
stools, and doesn't want to work at all. The vet put him on
metronitasol, forgive my spelling. This seemed to help, but that makes
sense as that medication is pretty much a bandaid fix for a lot of
things. After that ran out, however, Dallas went back to his old ways,
seeming very mopey. I talked to the vet today and she said that she
thinks that Dallas has a food allergy and that she will need to put
him on VD for a time, which will cost 70 dollars for a 16 pound bag. I
sure don't know where that money is coming from, but I will do what it
takes for my boy. On top of all that, I sprained my ankle today and am
now on crutches. Oh boy!!
Aleeha and Dallas