[Oagdu] Fwd: [nagdu] FW: Guide Dog Board - April 20 Board Meeting Teleconference

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon Apr 13 11:33:36 UTC 2015

> Did you see Hillarie add. The disabled were in the closet again. We need
to affect the
folks, Dem Rep. who ever about our needs, a specially college students and
their needs
to be able to tare down that wall of in-excessabbility.
The NFB is right to stay out of politic. We work with a all sides.
As individuals we need to pose questions about our needs and rights. Me
and MS. P.

 will listen in Megan Thank you so much. Allah

Megan Schief GDB guide, Pepita.

>>> at (916) 574-7825 or by e-mail at  <mailto:Brian.Skewis at dca.ca.gov>
>>> Brian.Skewis at dca.ca.gov or send a request to 1625 N. Market Blvd.,