[Oagdu] Fwd: [nagdu] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Petition to the United Nations regarding quiet vehicles

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:38:08 UTC 2015

I encourage all to sign this if you haven’t done so already.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb