[Oagdu] Six years ago...

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:36:12 UTC 2015

Hi Luanne,

This is Debbie Baker and Bella.  It never gets easy to lose a guide to
death, especially if the dog is young.  I have lost several.  Neena died of
an abdominal aneurism at four, Gabby of renal failure, Eileen, (my only
retiree,)  of a stroke, Cathy to bone cancer at only age four, and Desi to a
massive heart attack after anesthesia for a teeth cleaning.  So I offer you
my heartfelt sympathy.  I, too, read the Rainbow Bridge when my dogs pass,
and was deeply touched when two Texas friends who have had guides sent me a
chocolate angel statue after I lost Cathy, my only chocolate lab.

In sympathy and prayer,

Debbie Baker and Bella