[Oagdu] OAGDU legislative meeting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Aug 3 14:10:48 UTC 2015

I have attached our working document.  The top of the document is
current Ohio law and below it is proposed changes.  I also put current
punishment and proposed punishment at the bottom of the document.
Please look over this document.  If you can't attend the meeting but
have comments or suggestions, please email me in advance.

Barbara Pearce, NFB Ohio legislative committee chair, will attend the meeting.

The meeting will be at 7:00, on Tuesday, August 4.  Please call
559-726-1300 and enter code 435800 pound.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053