[Oagdu] Ohio law meeting tomorrow night

tollebooth at gmail.com tollebooth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:26:23 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I have a legal question and I understand that you get paid for legal advice and I'm happy to retain you. This is nothing major I just need some clarification about Ohio concealed carry weapons law. I have read through Mike the winds handbook and cannot get clear clarification as to this particular situation.

When you have nothing better to do… Seriously… I don't want to take you away from your work or your other activities… Can you give me a quick call at 513-439-7931. Maybe between the two of us we can come up with a good answer to this. And yes, I did acquire my CCW license in Ohio approximately a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone