[Oagdu] Another thought about dog guide users driving:

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Aug 18 19:24:19 UTC 2015

The requirement, by law, is that anyone using a cane must be legally
blind.  I can see your point, but at what point will people start
carrying canes so they can cross a busy street and be protected by the
white cane law.  If depth perception is their only problem they should
not be using any kind of aid for people who are blind.  I like your
thinking though.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053