[Oagdu] housing accommodations

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Fri Aug 21 12:52:48 UTC 2015

>Marianne is right. My  new residence will allow assistance dogs. MS. P.
and i will be the first guide
dog and partner their. If you have an assistance dog you just get a
statement from a doctor.
we are being welcomed at my know home. I am responsible not to allow her
or me to
bring any uncomfortable behavior to other residents.
I am not confused. I think the college has a right to set some expectation
of our responsibilities..

 my point exactly... is it worth my time in starting something over this?