[Oagdu] Ohio service animal legislation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 14:55:02 UTC 2015

Marianne,

	Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to look at the proposed
legislation; however, the ADA uses the term "handler", as some service dogs
have a handler that is different from the disabled person/user. Also, since
I have not seen what is being proposed, would you please send it to us again
so I can have a shot at it, too? Thanks a bunch!

Marion