[Oagdu] Ohio service animal legislation

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Aug 25 15:36:54 UTC 2015

I prefer guide dog handler too.
Deanna

-----Original Message-----
From: Oagdu [mailto:oagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning via Oagdu
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:45 AM
To: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users List
Cc: Marianne Denning
Subject: [Oagdu] Ohio service animal legislation

Good morning people and pooches. Barbara Pearce has looked at our proposed legislation and had one major suggestion for change.  Some of the wording uses the term "owner" but since many service animal schools do not grant ownership upon graduation, she recommends we change the term to "user" or "handler."  Please provide your thoughts on this change in wording.  This is not a discussion on ownership but a discussion on changing the wording as we go forward.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Oagdu:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernook.org

This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com