[Oagdu] A new harness/leash pouch I found.

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon Dec 28 19:31:13 UTC 2015

Hello Deanna. How much aaas the pouch? I may want won e. i carry bags for
waste
and kibble for Ms. p. it might be nice to have. Let me know what the price
is. I'll
go to a Target and look for it.  Megan and Ms. p. Bye the way Ms. p. had
an affection
in her y urn, and she has cleared up on her antibiotics. She got a good
bill of health.