[Oagdu] penalty for violating Ohio service animal law 955.43

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Feb 2 14:26:27 UTC 2015

Thanks to TJ, I was able to find the penalty for businesses or
individuals who violate the service animal law in Ohio.  The law
itself is found in Title XXIX Chapter 955.43 and the penalty is found
in Chapter 955.99. It is a 4th class misdemeanor with a maximum
penalty of 30 days in jail and $250.00 fine. Part of the problem in
Ohio is that there are several laws in different locations that cover
service animals.

We had our first meeting last night and more meetings are being
planned.  Thanks to all of you who participated and I will keep
everyone informed.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053