[Oagdu] Welcome all!

Luann Bowers luannbowers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:39:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone this is Lou and Bowers from Liberty Ctr., Ohio I am here with my second dog cadence she is 22 months old she is a black Labrador and she is from guide dogs for the blind in boring Oregon I also am a massage therapist and I also enjoy volunteering for my favorite organization it is called together we can make a difference initiative where they handle personal hygiene products to people that can afford him I can't wait to talk to everyone best wishes from the land and cadence

Sent from my iPhone