[Oagdu] Welcome all!

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 18:04:21 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone, I'm Barb Fohl and I live in Ashtabula.  I had a guide dog from '97 through 2006.  I decided not to get another dog because I don't do enough walking to justify getting one, but I'm still interested in guide dog issues and helping out our division as much as I can, which is the reason I've joined OAGDU.