[Oagdu] Welcome all!

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue Feb 3 22:26:52 UTC 2015

Hello Andy, Barb and Lou,

Welcome and it's nice to meet all of you and your guides. My name is Lori and I live in Kent, Ohio and I'm currently working with my second dog from Leader Dogs. He's a five year old male fox red  lab named Gipp. Gipp and I have been together for four years now.

I'm also a lion member. I have been a Lion almost 12 years come July. I'm also the secretary of our Lions club and I'm very active in our Lions Club.

I'm looking forward to helping out in any way I can  with changing the laws in Ohio regarding service animals. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper