[Oagdu] Introducing Myself

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 4 04:18:01 UTC 2015

Hi All Oagduans:

My name is Chaim Segal. I live in Kettering, which many of you on here may know is part of Dayton's Greater Metropolitan Area. I am a late-blooming 46 year old, and am married with no children—at least yet. I am currently working with my fourth Seeing Eye Dog, a black Lab Golden retriever cross named Yahtzee. To paraphrase an old song, "He's a good young worker, and a good old Pal." I am also taking care of my aging retired guide named Keeper. He is the same breed cross as Yahtzee.

I am, probably what most people would call a non-traditionalist. I preferred working in my younger days as opposed to school, and it's only now that I am seriously pursuing a bachelor's degree at Wright State in Rehabilitation Services. Due to some family reorganization and  accompanying aftermath, I had to take off this semester, but plan to resume over the summer.

I have a number of odd hobbies, but my main ones include listening to music of all types, recreational writing, and inventing original cooking and baking dishes.

I look forward to getting to know some of you on here I have not met yet.

Cheers!

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Customer Service Representative: Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio

Every man, woman every boy and girl,
Let your love light shine and make a better world

Daryl Hall And John Oates