[Oagdu] Introductions:

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 26 02:30:15 UTC 2015

Andy, welcome to OAGDU.  We are happy you joined us.  I am Marianne
Denning and live in Greenhills, OH, a suburb of Cincinnati.  I fly out
of the airport in Vandalia several times a year.
I also have a stout yellow lab who is from Leader Dogs named Emma and
she is my fifth dog.  I am the treasurer of the OAGDU chapter. Let us
know if you have any questions.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053