[Oagdu] Introductions:

Chris Tolle tollebooth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:26:18 UTC 2015

Hi, welcome to the group. My name is Chris and my companion, best friend, four-legged troublemaker, is Nash. He is a two year old black English lab. The only dog I've ever met who loves teatime and loves to hear the song God save the queen. Okay, I was kidding about that part.

We are a group of people who have guied Pogs and love them and appreciate them and it is awesome to have someone new joined the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone