[Oagdu] Meeting about changing state law on service animals

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 28 18:45:40 UTC 2015

That is a good point.  This will be more of an organizational meeting.
We are just getting started this week.  Now, if it were Ohio State
playing for the national championship I would  not be there, but I
don't care about either team. (smile)  If people can't make it to this
meeting that does not mean they can't attend future meetings.  This
will take time and work if we hope to change the law.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053