[Oagdu] Meeting about changing state law on service animals

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 29 14:52:56 UTC 2015

What you have to do depends on your mail program.  We had to make
some changes, last spring, and now with some programs, it doesn't
show the message originator easily.  With most mail programs if you
hit reply, it puts the list address, and the originator's address in
the to: field, you can look and check.  If it doesn't you may need to
do a reply-all.

Dave