[Oagdu] Cincinnati Chapter Braille-a-thon

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jul 15 12:25:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,
As I mentioned on our last conference call, the Cincinnati NFB Chapter is having its' second annual Braille-a-thon this Saturday. We will be reading Braille in front of a Kroger grocery store and also handing out NFB and guide dog literature. I am looking for people to sponsor me for this event. If you would like to donate to this cause, please send me an email at: Deannakay03 at gmail.com<mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com>
Thanks so much for your support! Braille is the Bomb!
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system