[Oagdu] Saw this on the news.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jul 28 15:13:32 UTC 2015

Deanna, as I understand, a state law can be less restrictive.  In this
case, assistance animal opens it up to just about everything.  If Ohio
did not allow miniature horses then ADA would trump it.  Also,
remember that ADA has no enforcement piece.  Any enforcement comes
from the state law. You can file a complaint with the federal
government or call them for advice.  I hope our member who knows much
more about this than I do will help clarify.