[Oagdu] City Hall experience.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jul 29 14:44:04 UTC 2015

Hi Megan,
There is some controversy on whether or not to get a county license for a guide dog. Many counties in Ohio allow you to get the license fee waived for a guide dog. I personally did get a license for Pascal, and plan on getting one soon for Mambo. Also, the license does not need to be renewed every year for a guide dog. I am not really sure if you have to pay for the license after the dog has retired, or if it's still good. I will find that out soon.
Deanna