[Oagdu] Denied service and NAGDU app

deannakay03 at gmail.com deannakay03 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:52:19 UTC 2015

Sounds like you should never go on vacation again! Lol.
I've never had any problems with Mexican restaurants. Better knock on wood!
I was worried when I went to a nail salon a few weeks ago, but didn't have any issues except a few of the workers were scared of Mambo. So you just never know.
Deanna

Sent from my iPhone