[Oagdu] Denied service and NAGDU app

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Tue Jun 9 02:12:58 UTC 2015

Marianne. I ment no harm. I may have written that in the wrong post.
You have an arrogant attitude. You must learn to know that some of us
aren't as
brilliant as you. That was for Deanne and it was a joke. Learn that a
smile is much
more healthier then a frown. I don't Hi jack anything.
Me and Ms. P>

Megan, if you want to make a comment that isn't related to the subject