[Oagdu] general group email/listserv guidelines

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jun 9 12:07:11 UTC 2015

Thanks for the guidelines Marianne.
Deanna

-----Original Message-----
From: Oagdu [mailto:oagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning via Oagdu
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 8:01 AM
To: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users List
Cc: Marianne Denning
Subject: [Oagdu] general group email/listserv guidelines

I have created a new thread, (email subject line) to go over general rules that listservs follow.

1.  Keep all comments clean and free of offensive language 2.  Keep your replies positive.
3.  Stay on topic with the subject line, otherwise, you are high jacking the thread.
4. Some lists are very active and people don't read every email posted so the subject line is very important information.
5.  Feel free to start a new thread if the topic line no longer applies to your comments.

Several of us on this list will be glad to help anyone if they need to learn how to create a new email, change the subject line, or have other questions.

I am not the list moderator.  I hope others will feel free to add to any of these comments regarding general rules of lists.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Oagdu:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernook.org

This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com