[Oagdu] My Blog.

Kathy Zolo kzolo at wowway.com
Tue Mar 24 20:45:53 UTC 2015

Hello Deana,

I tried to be able to sign up for your blog and Internet Explorer is
refusing to read it. I just wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you
during training and praying that you get a great match! Please write when
you can or when you get home. Take care of yourself and have a great time1

Kathy Zolo