[Oagdu] An update from Deanna and her new dog

deannakay03 at gmail.com deannakay03 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:25:24 UTC 2015

Aleeha,
Thank you for posting my update! Things are going really well here at guide dogs for the blind. Training seems to be breezing by, and I really feel like this dog is a great match! He does remind me a lot of Pascal, yet they both have their own set of quirks.
I will update you all with more information soon! I hope you all are doing well :-)

Deanna and he who must not be named

Sent from my iPhone