[Oagdu] Fwd: [nagdu] Fake service dog bill passes Florida House, advances in Senate

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Tue Mar 31 21:49:04 UTC 2015

>When I moved into my apartment It became know that MS. P. was a service dog.
A couple of folks told the plowers to be that their dogs are service dogs.
Well as fare
as I know they were not.
I would be happy that service men and women can have their dogs accepted. Our
Veterans deserve all the help they need including service dogs. I would
rather see the
fakers as some people get those tags for their cars as disabled. then we
worry about the
fakes. Me and MS. P.

 I think that this is something we should really consider adding into our