[Oagdu] police education planning and organization call

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue May 5 03:06:25 UTC 2015

Hi Aleeha and all,

I'm sorry but I also won't be able to make tomorrow night's call. I really wanted to be a part of this call and project and I hope I can still  do that. I have a meeting  I need to  be at  tomorrow night at 7:00 PM and I won't be home. This meeting I'm going to tomorrow night  is held every first Tuesday of  every month so these Tuesday nights I won't be able to make these calls.

Could someone update me on what went on during the meeting? Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper