[Oagdu] Reminder of call this Sunday.

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Sun May 10 21:39:55 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna. I would like a few minutes on the agendum, as Lorain county has
some great news.
I don't want to say it here, but I really believe the state OAGDU will
love this.
A Hint. Barbara Peirce is acting educator about  the blind and will train
the folks involved
with the project about the blind. I know you will love this so give me
some  time on the agenda.

Megan and Ms. P.

Hi all,
> It's hard to believe that the second Sunday of the month is fast
> approaching. Although it already feels pretty hot and humid outside!\As
we discussed at our last meeting, our monthly conference call will take