[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon May 11 05:00:58 UTC 2015

Hi fellow Guide Dog Users  of Ohio,

I would like to discuss more about the issue I'm having with the WoodGate Apartments regarding   their policy of pets  and my guide dog Gipp.

I want to go about this the right way and with the correct information I will need to help me  be able to have both my pet dog and cat  and my guide dog   living with me if I want to be able to live in these apartments.

My fiancee Rick and I did go up and talk to the management of these WoodGate Apartments  but we didn't fill out any application  as of yet.

The management pet policy is one dog and one cat only. So I'm thinking I should be able to have my pet dog and my cat of course I will need to pay for them. Which I have no problem with but on the other hand I should be able to have my guide dog there  at no charge and not count him in the house hold he's my   mobility aide  and not a pet. The management says I can't have 2 dogs and a cat or two cats and a dog for example but just one dog and a cat.

I'm not giving up my pets  and  I want to be able to  have the opportunity to live here if I choose to with my pet animals and my guide dog. One of  the reasons we considered  this apartment complex is because they allow dogs  and cats so I figured this would be perfect   for us with my 2 pets and Gipp wouldn't be a issue. But I'm not giving up my Chihuahua  just so I can have my guide dog . I should be able to have both dogs and my cat.

I never had a issue like this before and I need some guidance on how to  go about this.

Do you all think I should pursue  this?

Also, I don't have Deanna's  email address or Alleha's  email address and I was wondering if you 2 could send me your emails off list to me.? Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper