[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Andy Leach aleach5 at woh.rr.com
Tue May 12 12:41:09 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone:

I believe in following laws and regulations for both our pet dogs and my guide dog.  When a person decides to take on a pet or a guide dog, they are also taking on the responsibilities that go along with it;  feeding it, caring for it both emotionally and physically, keeping it in a suitable environment ETC.

Angel, I believe we are fundamentally on the same page here.  However, in my opinion, my dogs shouldn’t automatically be considered less important than all of the homeless people out there nor should Asian culture and practices for animals trump what is the norm here in the United States.  We are all blessed to be here in the United States of America, and although it isn’t perfect, it provides more opportunities for us than we could find in the majority of the world…