[Oagdu] Crating our dogs.

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:36:55 UTC 2015

I’m only offering an opinion—i.e. no expert on the demands of individual employers.  But I would hope, if Mambo is in whichever way confined, both for his safety and for your close by monitoring, it shouldn’t make a difference whether he is on tiedown or crated.  In my opinion, I bet other guide dog users with whom you work are just making a choice of crate over tiedown.  You might try asking them.

Debbie