[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue May 12 16:04:52 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna, Megan and all,

I want to thank everyone for their comments, suggestions and support in this
issue. I'm simply not giving up hear because I believe in standing up for my
rights as a guide dog handler and I think since  were not moving at the
present time  and there's a possibility of renting out my grandmother's
house where I know my pets and guide dog are welcome to not pursue this
matter  at the present time.

If  by some chance I don't get my grandmother's house  then I can always
pursue this matter at a later time. I want to learn as much as I can  about
the laws and my rights as a guide dog handler  so I don't come across a
situation like this again in the future. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper