[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 23:55:09 UTC 2015

Would you feel the same way if a family member wanted to bring with him to your house his pet dog.  If he felt that pet was a family member, and "if you didn't want his dog, you didn't want him either"?  I don't quite understand not going somewhere just because my dog guide wasn't welcome at that persons home.  Particularly if there was  good reason for his not being there.  Conflicts with other household dogs, and  people suffering  allergies to animals.  These are just two examples of good reasons.  Now, 40 years ago, I refused to go to my sister's thanksgiving dinner.  Because while she accepted my guide dog, I owned one then, she didn't want my husband there.  Now, my husband was the human person in the equation with whom I chose to spend my life.  He wasn't a lower animal.  So, I took the same attitude you seem to exhibit concerning your guide dog.  Therein lies a difference.  Not wanting an animal in ones home is a personal preference.  While not wanting to accept minor personal differences among humans reflects on human character.  The family member who noticed your absence at the gathering could say, also, that you were just using your dog as an excuse not to come.  Thereby causing more acrimony than might be necessary.