[Oagdu] Crating our dogs.

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 13 15:59:57 UTC 2015

That is how one truly knows if there were a true emergency.  Or just a
drill.  I was exiting the college during a drill, and heard all these dogs
barking inside the facility.  Apparently, there was a veterinary assistance
teaching program taught there.  I think, if there had been an actual
emergency, there would have been an evacuation of the dogs used as teaching
tools at the school.  I do think all guides should remain with their
handlers during working hours, however.  Ease of exit during emergency
situations is an example of why this is a good idea.