[Oagdu] Crating our dogs.

Kathy Zolo kzolo at wowway.com
Thu May 14 00:36:25 UTC 2015

Hello Megan,

I have written the particulars under Deanna's message, but yes, I did go to Columbus. I also have received some very special dogs from Pilot. I not only am totally blind, have an implant in one ear and a hearing aid in another, have trouble with vertigo now that my hearing issues have increased and have 2 knee replacements. For a school to b willing to accept me back for another dog really thrilled me and just making it through the training was an accomplishment, especially when we had some rediculously windy days downtown when I had to cross streets down there. fortunately, some of my problems I had with crossing streets have been made a little easier through further adjustments of my implant program. I really enjoyed the students in my class and we could be very serious at times; however, I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. I thinkt he majority of us will remain friends for years to come.

Kathy and Dixie