[Oagdu] Sick pup...

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed May 20 12:44:08 UTC 2015

Just a fair warning, this email contains the daily poop scoop report...
Well, Mr. Mambo has diarrhea! It started out of the blue yesterday afternoon. Around 1:00 he went and it was just a huge pile of very soft poop, not really formed at all. So, I decided to just keep an eye on him. He didn't poop anymore last night. This morning however, he had a few more piles outside, it was pretty much just watery. And then before we walked to work, he tried to go again, but just a bit of liquid came out, but he still was straining to get more out for a minute or two. Other than that, he is acting fine and still his happy self. He is eating and drinking normally, I was going to give him chicken and rice last night, but he didn't have any further issues, so I thought it was just a fluke. I can't think of anything that he could have gotten into, unless he grabbed something outside.
The good news is, he has a vet appointment today to re-test his urine, just to make sure all of the bacteria is gone from the UTI. I guess while I am there, I can see what they think about the diarrhea. Will keep y'all posted.
Deanna and the crappy Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system