[Oagdu] education committee conference call

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Nov 2 04:37:08 UTC 2015

Hi Aleeha and all,

I'm sorry I missed the educational committee conference call the other
night. I was without a computer for almost a week and a half because my old
computer crashed and burned and bit the dust. So I had no way of getting the
call in phone number for the conference call. I just got my new computer and
I'm now using windows seven with jaws 13.

I'm still very much interested in co chairing the edducational committee
project with you. But could you please email me back and fill mein on what
was discussed on the educational committee call? It would be very much
appreciated. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper